Services Privacy Statement
Effective as of April 2, 2019.
Purpose and Scope
EazzyLabs, LLC, including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "EazzyLabs," "we," or "us") respects the privacy of its customer data.
This Services Policy also does not cover any information or data collected by EazzyLabs for other purposes outside of the Service. Please see our Privacy Statement for details on our privacy practices with respect to data collected on our websites and at events.
For the purposes of this Services Policy:
- “Customer” means the entity that purchases our Service.
- "Customer Data" means the electronic data uploaded into the Project Service by or for Customer or its Users.
- “User” means an individual authorized by the Customer to access and use the Project Service.
- “Partner” means an entity that sells EazzyLabs products and services or provides services or technology to EazzyLabs customers.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Customers and Partners in the course of providing and supporting our Service.
Customers process Customer Data in the normal course of using our Service. Our use and access of Customer Data processed is limited to providing and supporting the Service and in accordance with the definitive agreement between Customer and EazzyLabs pursuant to which the Customer purchased access to the Project Service (the “Customer Agreement”).
We host and process Customer Data at the direction of and pursuant to the instructions of our Customers. We also collect several types of information from our Customers, including:
- Information and correspondence our Customers and Users submit to us in connection with Expert Services or other requests related to our Service.
- Information we receive from our business partners in connection with use of the Service or in connection with services provided by our business partners, including configuration of the Project Service.
We also collect several types of information from about our Customers and partners as a data controller, including:
- General information, including a Customer or Partner’s company name and address, credit card information, and the Customer or Partner representative’s contact information (“General Information”).
- Quantitative data derived from our Customers and Users use of the Project Service, for example and without limitation, the number of active roles within a Customer’s instance. All data collected, used, and disclosed will be in aggregate form only and will not identify Customer or its Users.
How We Use Information
We may use Customer Data to provide and support the Service, including updating and maintaining the Project Service and providing Support and Expert Services. We will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer, or reference any Customer Data except as permitted in the Customer Agreement or as required by law.
We may use information we collect about our customers and partners for billing and contracting purposes.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that our Customers, Partners, and Users provide to us to the following categories of recipients:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates (including those located outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland) as necessary to support provision of the Service to the Customer and operate our partner program.
- To our contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our Service and business partners who provide services on behalf of our Customers.
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Customers and Partners will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party to: (i) comply with any court order, a request from any competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of the Customer Agreement; (iii) enforce or apply the terms of the agreement for partnership with our Partners; and (iv) protect the rights, property, or safety of EazzyLabs, our Customers, Users, or others.
- In accordance with Customer instructions.
We store and process Customer Data in: (i) any country where we have facilities, and (ii) any country in which we engage service providers.
For other international transfers of personal information from the EEA, we will implement such measures as are necessary to ensure we provide appropriate safeguards for the transferred Customer Data, as agreed with our Customers.
Security and Breach Notification
We maintain an information security program designed to protect Customer Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Project Service allows Customers to implement and configure their use of the platform and enforce their security requirements, including user access controls and encryption.
EazzyLabs has a dedicated team responsible for monitoring and responding to security incidents. EazzyLabs notifies Customers of security breaches in accordance with the Customer Agreement.
We retain Customer Data according to the timeframes set forth in the Customer Agreement.
We retain General Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
Your Privacy Rights
Since each Customer is in control of what information, including any personal information, it collects from its Users, how that information is used and disclosed, and how that information can be changed, Users of the Project Service must contact the applicable Customer administrator with any inquiries about how the Customer uses and discloses personal information and how to access, rectify, correct, delete, and port personal information contained in Customer Data as well as object to or restrict the processing of personal information contained in Customer Data.
We provide you with certain choices regarding the General Information you provide to us. In particular:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of any personal information Customer or Partner provided us as part of the General Information, please contact your account representative or EazzyLabs relationship manager or, where possible, use our portals you have access to (for example, our partner portal) to carry out these requests.
- Certain jurisdictions, for example the European Economic Area, provide their residents specific privacy rights under applicable law. We will process requests to exercise such rights, including objection to and restriction of processing and requests for portability of personal information contained in General Information, in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You may send us an e‑mail at email@example.com or using the contact details under the “Contact Us” heading below.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Please note that in order to fulfil your request, we may need you to provide certain information to verify your identity
Third Party Websites and Applications
Customers, Partners and other third parties, including our consultants, may develop applications (including Mobile Applications) or provide services to you or other third parties using our Service. This Services Notice does not apply to information collected by Customers, our business partners, and other third parties or third‑party applications (including Mobile Applications) or services, even if this information is collected using our Service.
Changes to this Services Privacy Statement
We have a dedicated Privacy Team that is responsible for the implementation of our global privacy program. If you have questions or comment about this Services Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you are a Customer and need to update, change, or remove information from the Service, please log a ticket through our customer support portal.
For written inquiries, you may contact us at:
Woodvale Groove Street